Frequently Asked Questions:
what planner sizes do your printables fit?
My planner printables come in three sizes to fit a wide range of options.
Personal (95 x 172mm) fits planners such as:
Medium (145 x 210mm) fits planners such as:
Large (210 x 280mm ) fits both A4 and US Letter, planners such as:
what software do I need to use your products?
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) – for PDF files
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop (PSD) – for JPG | PNG | PSD | TIF | EPS | ABR | ATN | ASL | ACO files
- Photoshop Elements (PSE) – for JPG | PNG | PSD | TIF | EPS | ABR | ATN | ASL | ACO files
- Illustrator (AI) – for AI | EPS files
- InDesign (INDD) – for INDD files
Other photo editing software options:
- Paint Shop Pro
can I suggest product ideas?
gmail users: whitelist by Jacqui E Smith emails
- Step One: Drag the emails from the Promotions tab into the Primary tab.
- Step Two: Click “yes” to have all by Jacqui E Smith emails moved automatically.
Awesome. You are all set 🙂
To use a product in more than one (1) single commercial project (commerical use includes scrap for hire, scrap for others, web design, cardmaking and graphics design) (as in the Simple License Agreement below), you will need to buy an extended license. The extended license is good for one (1) design product. This also includes end products intended for sale by you or your client.
With the Simple License for each product item purchased on by Jacqui E Smith you are: ALLOWED:
- Use for yourself, personal use
- Use in contracted work, on behalf of a client, as part of a new work, not used alone
- Use in free end product, part of a new work, not used alone
- Planner Printables are for personal use only
- Planner Printable Templates can be used for personal and commercial use
- Installable products such as fonts and tools, such as actions, may be installed on one computer and used in multiple projects
- All other product items may be used in a single commercial project, as part of a new work, but not for resale
- As part of a new work and not for resale
- New works may be distributed so long as the copies are not for sale
- Create physical and digital (files must be flattened) materials for marketing
- Claim any product or material or its diratives as your own work
- Use in end product for sale
- Redistributed, reproduced, sublicensed, shared, transferred, or repackaged in whole or in part, for any reason, even for free
- Use my designs for any offensive purposes
- Print planner printables and create physical goods to resell
what currency do you use?
a special note to EU Customers
Due to the changes of the new EU Digital VAT laws, the zero sales threshold, I am sorry to say that currently I am unable to provide products to the residents of the EU via my online store here at byjacquiesmith.com. I do however sell my products through two marketplaces whom by EU definitions are responsible for VAT on behalf of their sellers. You are welcome to purchase products in my Etsy store or my Creative Market store. Further information can be found at euvataction.org. I apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.